| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns in June is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in June is hardly arid. Circa 98.4mm (3.9in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 15:20 long and the longest day is 15:35 long with an average length of 15:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns:
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 326.3 kms (202.8 miles) NNW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) NNW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) N
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 163.6 kms (101.6 miles) NNW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 272.7 kms (169.4 miles) WNW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) WNW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) WNW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) W
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) W
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 26.2 kms (16.3 miles) S
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) WSW
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) SW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 305.2 kms (189.7 miles) NNE
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 279.4 kms (173.6 miles) NE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) N
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NNE
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 305.5 kms (189.9 miles) ENE
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 27.8 kms (17.3 miles) S
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 298 kms (185.2 miles) ESE