| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns in September is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In September the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 94.9mm (3.7in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Halifax, Stanfield Inter, Ns:
- Sarnia, On, Canada - 326.3 kms (202.8 miles) NNW
- Chatham, Nb, Canada - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) NNW
- Summerside, Pe, Canada - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) N
- Moncton, Nb, Canada - 163.6 kms (101.6 miles) NNW
- Fredericton (Cda), Nb, Canada - 272.7 kms (169.4 miles) WNW
- Fredericton, Nb, Canada - 259.6 kms (161.3 miles) WNW
- Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada - 192.1 kms (119.4 miles) WNW
- Greenwood, Ns, Canada - 110.8 kms (68.8 miles) W
- Eastport, Me, Usa - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) W
- Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada - 26.2 kms (16.3 miles) S
- Yarmouth, Ns, Canada - 235.6 kms (146.4 miles) WSW
- Cree Lake, Sk, Canada - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) SW
- Grindstone Island, Qc, Canada - 305.2 kms (189.7 miles) NNE
- Chéticamp, Ns, Canada - 279.4 kms (173.6 miles) NE
- Charlottetown, Pe, Canada - 159.2 kms (98.9 miles) N
- Charlottetown (Cda), Pe, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NNE
- Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada - 305.5 kms (189.9 miles) ENE
- Shearwater, Ns, Canada - 27.8 kms (17.3 miles) S
- Sable Island, Ns, Canada - 298 kms (185.2 miles) ESE